Jen and I put an offer on this house on October 25, 2003 and it was accepted the same day. Our closing was Friday, November 21, 2003 and we will moved in the weekend before Christmas.
Where is it?
The address is 1110 Walnut Street, Williamsport, PA 17701. The house is located in the city of Williamsport, Lycoming County. We live in the Williamsport Area School District.
See some maps | Get Directions
- Poured concrete floor & stone foundation (28' x 26')
- Oil fired forced air furnace installed in 1999
- Electric hot water heater
- Laundry hookups
- 3 season porch with stone foundation picture
- Living room (18' x 13'5") with fireplace & hardwood floors pictures
- Dining room (11'6" x 13'2") with hardwood floors pictures
- Eat-in kitchen (11' x 13') with gas range and refrigerator pictures
- Half bath & storage room/porch off the kitchen pictures
- Entry hallway pictures
- Hallway with linen closet pictures
- 4 bedrooms
- Full bathroom pictures
- Permanents stairs to floored attic (attic has front and rear gables with windows that open) pictures
- New roof installed in 2001 with asphalt shingles
- Natural brick veneer
- Gutters around the perimeter of the eaves
- Detached 2 car garage with swinging doors and electric service (access from alley)
- See pictures
- Basement oil storage tank
- Natural gas
- 100 Amp electic service
- Public water
- Public sewer
- SusCom cable service
It was listed as MLS#: R38557 with the Prudential Hodrick Realty. Our agent is Chris Pardee with GMAC Fish Realty in Williamsport. He did an excellent job for us.
AbvGr SF 1756
Lot Dim 50' x 160'
Parcel # 74/6/511
Dd Bk/Pg 3596/204
Ownr/Phn WILLIAM R AND KAREN E MAURER