Aviation and Aerospace
- AVIA 610
Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania
Click here to
see my flight log and LOTS of great pictures
- This was a great course taught by Al
Hoberman and Bill Peterson.
- This graduate course included ground school where we learned
everything necessary to become a private pilot.
- It included five hours of flight instruction and a glider
- It was a very strenuous course (six credits in three weeks)
but I pulled out an A.
- Lock Haven University recieved a $10,000 grant that helped
to underwrite the cost of the course. Otherwise it would have
cost a great deal more money. Read
about the grant here.
- Think you can cut being a pilot? Try out this interactive
online FAA pilot exam.